Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Terrific Tuesday!

Last night I had a great conversation with my cousin, Shellie.  Shellie and I have had the chance to meet up for dinner whenever we can.  This picture makes me grateful for social media and finding my wonderful cousin. 

I headed south to Andersons General Store on Talmadge in Toledo.  Drove my shopping cart right to the GF beer.  Mind you they have about 7 different varieties of GF beer along with several ciders.   Holy crap!  Only 2 six packs left.  Grabbed them and asked Jim, the nice beer/wine manager to order 2 cases.     ** Note - Andersons will be having Bard's Beer on sale for $6.99 a pack. 

Then a quick trip to Zavorski's Meat Market on Douglas & Laskey where I found a cooler full of GF items.  Rudi's pizza crusts, breads, hot dog buns, and cinnamon rolls.  They also carry Black Swamp BBQ Sauce, it's GF and comes in 3 varieties.  Bring on the baby back ribs!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment